Contact Us

Use the form on the right or call us to schedule an appointment.


Linda Young | (626) 284-8281

Wechat: lindayoung999

Line: +1 626-284-8281

205 S. Chapel Ave. #C4
Alhambra, CA 91801
(On the corner of Chapel Ave. & Bay State Ave.)


205 South Chapel Avenue, Ste C4
Alhambra, CA, 91801
United States

626 284-8281

Los Angeles County Government Authorized Agent issuing Marriage Licenses.

20 years of experience as a Registered Immigration Consultant.

Ordained Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant.

Notary Public / Document Translator / USCIS Interpreter.

Speaks English, Mandarin, Indonesian, Cantonese, Hakkanese.

Green Cards


We specialize in helping US citizens petition for their spouse's Green Card.

photo (1).JPG

Our clients have come from China, Mexico, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, Taiwan, Russia, Brazil, Spain, Canada, Germany, England, Korea, Japan, Guatemala, Peru, Columbia, Morocco, Kazakhstan, and more.

Linda Young is a California State Registered Immigration Consultant since 1990. She speaks English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Indonesian, Hakkanese.

ALL IN ONE STOP Marriage + Green Card
+ government fees

Cost Breakdown


Wedding Service | $168
Government license Fee | $85
Certified Marriage Certificate | $15
After 6pm, Sundays, and Holidays | +$50

20% off for active military


Green Card

Service Fee | $988
(payable to Young & Young Int’l Consultant)
INS Filing Fee | $1760
(payable to U.S.C.I.S.)


Documents Needed


US Citizen

  • US passport OR US birth certificate OR Naturalization Certificate

  • Driver's license

  • 2 passport photos

  • Marriage certificate

  • All divorce decrees OR annulment OR  spouse's death certificate (if any)

  • Income tax return from last year, W-2, AND last paycheck stub

Beneficiary (Alien)

  • Foreign passport

  • Driver's license (if any)

  • Social Security card (if any)

  • Birth certificate with English translation

  • 2 passport photos

  • All divorce decrees OR annulment OR spouse's death certificate (if any)

  • Medical report from INS designated civil surgeon

We will arrange this for you. $200-$300 fee payable to doctor directly.

Co-sponsor (if applicable)

If your income is under the poverty line, you will need a co-sponsor.

  • US passport OR green card

  • Income tax return from last year, W-2, AND last paycheck stub