Los Angeles, California

RSS 2.0
1 Hour Marriage1 Hour Marriage

Marriage + Green Card = 1 Stop

If you are US citizen, and would like to petition green card for your spouse.
we can have your marriage + green card processed at the same time.
Your spouse will get his / her Green Card interview in 3-4 months.

– Naturalization certificate or US birth certificate or US passport
– Driver license
– Divorce paper or death certificate or annulment (if any)
– Marriage certificate (if you are already married)
– 1 passport photo
– Income tax return from last year, W-2 file, and employment letter

– Passport + I-94 Card
– Driver license, social security card (if any)
– Divorce paper or death certificate or annulment (if any)
– Birth certificate
– Three passport photos
– Medical report from INS designated civil surgeon
(I will arrange this for you at cost $130-$160)

Marriage certificate: $168 + $85 (license fee) + $15 (certified copy of marriage certificate) = $268. (You may omitted this fee if you already getting married.)

Green Card:

INS filing fee: $1760 payable to U.S.C.I.S.
Service fee: $888 payable to Young & Young Int’l Consultant
Co-sponsor charge (if any) : $100

PROCEDURE: Within 3-4 months you will receive your working permit and green card interview.




1 Hour Marriage

oodda-Los Angele Website Designer